Welcome to Silver Wolf Designs Scrap Kit Tags & Tuts!

Whenever I get a scrap kit, of course I want to make a tag and/or a tutorial with them...and here's the place I'll be displaying them! If a tutorial for a tag isn't with the tag, you'll find a link to it under the tag. Please click on these links, for two reasons; one, to find the tutorial, and also to visit other great sites!

To see my own © artwork (tubes mostly), see my main blog at http://silverwolfdesigns.blogspot.com

Enjoy, and Bright Blessings!

Silver Wolf
Silver Wolf Designs

Dec 21, 2009

Christmas Time Tag 1

This tag was made from the scrap kit 'Christmas Time' by Staceys Designs.  The tag was pretty complex, and involved a ton of steps, so I didn't do a tut for this one.  However, I fully enjoyed the making of the tag.  So, without further hesitation...



No comments:

Post a Comment